Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 63, Long One...

Today was a very long an unsatisfying day, I managed to squeeze in a little PCP during my lunch break, but had to wolf down lunch because I was late, which made my stomach hurt. Then working until 8 pm, and eating dinner at the way too late hour of 9pm, which has brought on a new round of stomach pain. I didn't even have a coffee break in which to eat egg whites or fruit, so my protein is way off today, and my energy is shot.

Fortunately, it's only the odd Thursdays which are like this, most other days I have plenty of time to eat and exercise well. What blows my mind is that I used to have 6 days out of 7 like today. I don't know how I did it, it makes me tired just thinking about it.

Going to sleep now. Another long day tomorrow, but at least it's my own stuff tomorrow and not working for the man.

No comments: