Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 23, Broken Workout

There's one thing you need to know if you're thinking about doing something like this. It's going to require at least an unbroken hour or two a day, everyday

That doesn't seem like so much, and some days it's totally manageable, but there's that one day a week when there just isn't any time for this kind of stuff.

That's when you have to dig deep and create the time that is necessary. Today I had to do a third of my workout from 7:00 to 7:30am, another third from 1:00 to 1:30, and the last part from 7:00 to 7:30pm. It's a terrible way to exercise, because you have to get everything warmed up again each time, but I made it through my checklist, and I feel good about finding the discipline within myself to get it done.

In general I'm a very dissolute, lazy and undisciplined person so I'm happy that this other side of my character is getting some time in the sun.

No comments: